Friday

O Frabjous Day! Callooh! Callay! I Chortle in my Joy!

Today is one of great celebrating and joy in the Skousen household. I have graduated with my Bachelor's in Nursing and have finished school completely, or at least for the time being!!! For the first time in my life, I have no more school to look forward to. It is a great and wonderful feeling, I must say. This last semester was quite difficult with managing the storage units and having a baby while still taking 18 credits online. But thanks to a wonderful husband, a very loving and available Oma and some very considerate teachers, I have made it through mostly unscathed! :) Just thought I would share my joy with all of you today, especially since I won't be walking I had to do something to make it feel a little more real.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!! We are very proud of you.
Love, Mark & Trixie

Ashley said...

YEA YEA YEA! I am so proud of you Steen!! Congrats on graduating! I hope I can use your good example of hard work and dedication to graduate from college as well!! I love ya babe!!

Adalynn said...

You are amazing! Congrats!

Unknown said...

Oh, Congratulations!!!! Hurray for SuperMOM!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Christine!!! I'm soooo proud of you - wish I could take you out for some chocolate to celebrate!!

Hugs,

Aunt Steph