Tuesday

This Weekend


So this last weekend was pretty fun. Friday, as you can see below, my little brothers came over to visit. I made the famous Smith Gooey Rolls for the first time and they turned out pretty well, just a little overdone, but I didn't kill the yeast! Hooray for me! So, to return the babysitting favor, my mom came over on Saturday afternoon to watch Sammy and the office so that Robert and I could go out and have some fun. We drove up to Orem to see if we could find Robert the shootgun he has been wanting for ages (see above picture), a Benelli Nova. But of course, no one has the one he wants (20 gauge, black, 28 inch barrel, etc). So after that we went to eat at Red Robin and then made our monthly shopping trip at Sam's Club. It may not sound very fun, but it was great to really spend some time together (we usually can only go out for an hour or two, but this time we were gone for about 4 1/2 because Robert was able to get off work early)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Don't you just love how your dates have changed from fun, romantic things to running errands, or our favorite, hanging out in the office each on our own computer not talking.