Friday

My Nieces and Brothers

So this is (obviously) one of the pictures from our wedding almost two years ago. Isn't my honey HOT? Ok, now back to business. One of my friends posted pictures of her nieces and nephews and I thought it was a good idea. My nieces are soo adorable! The oldest on the left is Natalie Noel, the one on Robert's lap is Lucy Lynn and the sweet baby I am holding is Karalie and I don't know her middle name, sorry! Natalie and Lucy still look much the same, but Karalie has grown a TON! She is only about a month old in this picture. They live with their parents in Prosser, Washington and we had a great time last summer living close to them and visitng each Saturday to help them add on to their home.
Behind us are my two little brothers, Daniel and Matthew. They are also pretty much the same, just older and taller. Daniel loves Calvin and Hobbs comics and is always checking books of them out of the school library and likes me to read them to him when I come over to visit. Matty is in kindergarten, so usually about once a week he and my mom come over to visit me and Sammy. We have fun playing with Sammy and making cookies, things like that.

No comments: