Wednesday

Thinking...

Hey everyone,
I was thinking the other day while talking with Robert about random stuff and I thought about how often I find myself saying "I'd like to do ______, when I get more time" or something similiar to that. Don't you? Then I thought, why put off everything until later, I just need to make the time and do it now, I am sick and tired of waiting for a better time to do the things I love and want to. So that is my new resolution is to take maybe an hour a day to spend doing something I've always wanted to do, but have never had the time to. So I encourage all who read this (which is probably all of five people or so) to do the same. Life is so short when you think about it, we need to enoy the time we have here and enjoy it with those we love.
Have a great day! ~Christine

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Hey they are $20 cause that is basically how much the supplies cost to make it. But yeah I would love to make you one if you are still interested.

Unknown said...

Sounds good, whats first?

Christine said...

I'm attempting cross-stitching first because my mom is an expert and she can help me out. Some other things on my list include: gardening, baking, crochet/knitting, cake decorating, of course scrapbooking and possibly canning. A long list, but once school's done, I will have lots more time to try them all out.