Thursday

Quick Update

Just thought we would let everyone know our (ok, mainly MY) happy news - this little girl will be here soon! After the ultrasound today I was able to meet with the "good" doctor who actually takes time to talk with you, etc. He said he was a little concerned about doing a VBAC (vaginal birth after C-section) with the baby being so big if I go until my due date (they estimate she will be 10 lbs by then). So, if I don't go into labor on my own in the next two weeks, then we will do a scheduled C-section to avoid unnecessary risk. No, it is not my first choice, but YES I am so happy to know that I am so close to the end! These last two or three weeks have been very hard and it gives me much hope to know I am that much closer to the end, even though it is only a week sooner (all of you who have been preggo before know how it is; those who haven't - don't judge until you've been there!)

2 comments:

Julie Barnes said...

oh congratulations and I will never judge :) AS I have been there and the end is the worst.

Melanie Hensley said...

So happy you get a little girl. Josh and I are expecting a little girl on the 30th of July. So glad that everything is going well with this little one. Keep us posted. Love you guys.