Wednesday

Angel Day

Two years ago today I went from the mother of a little girl to the mother of an angel

Robert hates reminding people of the pain we have endured and I can understand that. But I don't feel I can let an anniversary such as this pass without saying anything, either. So I will just post my favorite picture of Kaylie and thank all of our friends and family for their love and support as we have traveled the long road of healing.


Those we have held in our arms for a little while, we hold in our hearts forever

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, little Kaylie. Take care you three.

c a n d a c e said...

I think it is important to remember and embrace her memory always - though it can be painful.

I love you all and my heart has been full of love today for each one of you... especially Kaylie bug.

Anonymous said...

So beautiful!! ((hugs))

Leslie said...

I was thinking of you all yesterday and remembering with love our special, sweet Kaylie. It was a privilege to know her, if only for a short time. I know you miss her - I do, too.

I love you so much!!

Love, Mom

Melanie Hensley said...

Happy Birthday Kaylie. Watch over your family from heaven. Love you guys.