Thursday

Stockings Hung with Care

Well, we are all ready for Christmas up here in Idaho. I just thought I would share a little bit about our stockings.
Robert's mom has made each of us our stocking and spends many hours sewing both crosstitch and on the sewing machine to put these beautiful stockings together. Each of the kids in the family have a full crosstitched stocking and then the grandkids have just a topper.

Every stocking is different in some way, but they all go together as well - I love it! And, I love that I can give these stockings to my children when they grow up and they can have something Grandma made just for them.
And this year I am so happy to have Kaylie's stocking to hang with all the rest. Even though she isn't here with us, Kaylie is a part of our family and doing the simple things like having a stocking just to hang helps us to remember our angel in heaven.

3 comments:

Julie said...

I am so glad that it got here before Christmas. It is so cute!

c a n d a c e said...

This warms my heart & soul. We love you, Kaylie bug. Thanks to Trixie!!

Maples Family!! said...

What amazing stockings, what a talented Mother in law you have, how sweet it is to have one for every member of your family! A sweet reminder of your little angel!