Thursday

Santa

Wednesday was storytime and this being the last storytime of the year, we had a special visitor come! Sam and Josh both enjoyed sitting on Santa'a lap and telling him what they wanted this year; Lilly wasn't so thrilled with the whole thing.
As for me, I had a little something to ask Santa for this year as well and I got my present early. You want to know what it is? We were able to have our mid-pregnancy ultrasound today and found out that the next little one to be joining our family will be another little girl!! I am so excited right now. Yes, later I will probably be a little apprehensive, but at this moment I am so excited to have seen my little girl and to know that she is growing and doing well. The due date is May 12, 2011. We are so excited to finally share our news with all of you!! Merry Christmas!!

6 comments:

Julie Barnes said...

Congratulations!!! That is so exciting! May will be here before you know it ;)

Maples Family!! said...

Congrats!! I am super exciting for you and your family! What a great Christmas present!

Julie said...

Those pics turned out pretty well. When you get a chance, could you e-mail me copies?
I am so excited for you about another little girl. It will be fun to do bows and stuff together!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!!!

Team Skousen said...

We're really excited for you! Love the santa pictures!!

Tenika Dennis said...

Christine! I'm so excited for you! And guess what, our due dates are only a week apart! I'm a little jealous you already got your ultrasound. They won't let me get it until I'm 21 weeks. Sigh.