Monday

Snow Fun

On Saturday morning, I decided it was time to get outside and play in all the snow that we have gotten recently, so we both bundled up and headed outside for some snow fun!
Sam had such a great time (don't know why he's being a grump in this picture, but I thought it was still cute) wearing his hat, running around in the snow and playing on the little snow hill I built for him. We got him a small round disc sled, but Robert wasn't thrilled about it, so we were going to take it back. But it was the perfect size for Sam to hold on to both sides and slide down the little hill of snow I piled up, I think it will stay.

So happy to be outside again and throwing snow everywhere!
This is a random one I'm throwing in. Sam only got a half an hour nap on Saturday because we went shooting with some friends, so he fell asleep on the floor in front of the tv around 7:30 or so. What an angel!

2 comments:

Team Skousen said...

He is adorable!!! I love his grmpy face picture!

Melanie Hensley said...

Went to Washington this past weekend. Thought of you the whole drive through Idaho. Miss you guys.