Monday

Grateful for my Husband

My post today is dedicated to my wonderful husband, Robert. This weekend we were able to have my older sister and her family come visit briefly, along with two of my other sisters from Utah. It was wonderful to get to see all of them again, but it was a little stressful going from three people (four if you count Jake) to thirteen. On top of that, I agreed to substitute in Primary without realizing what else was happening this weekend. I've never taught Primary. In fact, I've never taught any class and thus was a little nervous. Robert, however, is the greatest teacher and he gets lots of practice being one of the teachers for the 11 and 12 year olds. He was such a huge help this weekend with everyone being here making meals, getting Saturday off of work, letting me and my sisters go shopping and out to dinner Saturday night and then helping me with my Primary lesson on Sunday (it helped that he had taught the same lesson the week before). I am so blessed to have such an amazing husband who will step in and help when I need him, in whatever capacity. I'm grateful for him and his willingness to serve those around him, no matter how busy or tired he is. We are greatly looking forward to traveling down to Utah to spend Thanksgiving week with my parents and a few of the siblings, if this snow will ever let up! :) We hope you all enjoy your Thanksgiving week with whomever ends up at your table!

2 comments:

c a n d a c e said...

I agree. Your husband is so incredibly helpful and willing to do anything for anyone - especially family. THANK YOU for all your help, Robert and Christine!! I love you all! See you in a few days. :)

Julie Barnes said...

Bob really is the best :)