Saturday

Update on the Skousens

Sorry it has been soo long since I've posted, but I believe most will understand how crazy things can be with Christmas, moving, being pregnant, etc. But, I wanted to let everyone know how things are going with us now that we've sort of settled in. Robert is working for Foster Farms & Cattle as assistant farm manager. The job provides the house rent-free and health insurance, so it's a great opportunity. We live almost at the end of a dead-end road, so it feels really out in the country, but we are actually only about seven miles outside of down-town Rigby (which isn't much to talk about, but hey). Sammy growls constantly at everything and is loving trying new foods daily. As far as Mom & baby girl Skousen, we are doing very well. I feel her a little more each day and I'm beginning to look a little more pregnant each day, which is fun! So that's about it for us, we hope you are all doing well!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I have been wondering what you were having. I am excited to hear you are having a baby girl! CONGRATS!

Abby said...

Hey Christine, this is Abby Fokken. I don't know if you remember me, but I was your visiting teacher last winter right before you moved down to Payson(?). I found your blog through looking at the Oswalds. Congratulations on having another baby! That's so exciting! Sammy is really cute. I'm glad to see that everything went well with him. We had a baby girl in July. I was actually pregnant when I was your visiting teacher but we weren't telling family yet, so I couldn't tell anyone else!! Anyways, it looks like you are doing great!

Justin, Kelli, Estin & Eli said...

Hey Christine! I would love to see you! My number is (208) 243-0071 Kelli