Sunday

8's Tag

8 TV Shows I Love to Watch:
1. ER
2. CSI (Miami and Las Vegas)
3. Law & Order
4. Everybody Loves Raymond
5. King of Queens
6. How It's Made
7. Dirty Jobs
8. If none of those are on, then a movie

8 Things that Happened Today:
1. Slept in until 9:00 or so
2. Went to church with our friends
3. Changed a poopy diaper
4. Had Hawaiian haystacks for lunch
5. Did some Christmas shopping online
6. Played Zarahemla again for the third time this weekend
7. Made my mother-in-law's famouse "Gooey Rolls"
8. Enjoyed spending time with our best friends whom we haven't seen in over six months

8 Favorite Places to Eat:
1. Olive Garden
2. Red Robin
3. Johnny Carinos
4. Macaroni Grill
5. Applebee's
6. Arby's
7. Sam's Club (I know, it's wierd, but I love those huge polish dogs!)
8. Panda Express

8 Adventurous Things We're Looking Forward To:
1. Having Sammy walking
2. Welcoming Baby #2 in April
3. Finding a job and moving somewhere (who knows where we will end up)
4. Starting a weight loss/exercise program together once the baby is here
5. Sammy's first Christmas
6. Buying another vehicle, once we decide what to get
7. Possibly going to Mexico with my family for Christmas
8. Buying our own farm

8 Things on my Wishlist's:
1. Robert to find a job where he can excel and be happy
2. That baby #2 is ok
3. To lose all the baby weight I've gained from both kids
4. To get back to my old self again
5. Get the sewing machine Robert promised me
6. Get a real Christmas tree
7. That we can live close to Ashlee and Nate again
8. To go on a major trip in the near future (ex: cruise, Hawaii, etc)

8 People I tag:
1. Corinne (just to get you to post more often ;)
2. Adalynn
3. Smash
4. Heidi
5. Kayla
6. Renee
7. Candace
8. Anyone else who wants to do it for their blog

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Yes please share your ideas. I am desperate!