Wednesday

Going, Going, Gone

So we are finally all moved out of our house at the storage units, but that also means that Robert is now in Oregon and Sammy and I are here in Utah. I was realizing these last few days how much Robert helps me with Sammy: taking him out for walks so I can sleep, giving him baths at night when I'm tired, and taking him from me so I can clean up from yet another episode of barfing (although thankfully these are slowly becoming less frequent). I am really going to miss my sweetheart this next month, but it will help strengthen us all the more! Wish us luck!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Take care Christine, and I have three words for you, "use the grandparents."

Jenn said...

How totally exciting your preggers! That sucks with barfing. I never had that so I can't understand how women deal with that. I did have nausea feelings the first tri. but that was the extent of it. Good luck!