Thursday

Back to Work

So since Robert was laid off with the other seasonal workers at his job, we decided that I would get a job and work since it would probably pay more and happen quicker. Unfortunately the hospital didn't want me for such a short amount of time, so I am back again at a nursing home, but this time I'm working night shifts, 12 shifts and full-time (which, in nursing is only three days, thank goodness). It's going to be tough, but it will be worth it.

For those of you who may be wondering, yes Robert is still applying for graduate school in California. He has turned in his main application, is nearing completion of his supplemental application and takes the GMAT for last time on July 7th, so we are keeping our fingers crossed that he is able to bring his score up just a little bit more so we can spend the next year living near the beach!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'll have to call Robert to find out if he likes being Mr. Mom!