Monday

More Seattle Pictures



First, we have a picture of the famous Pike's Market (where they throw the fish, like in Free Willey) where everyone stands around waiting for the guys to throw the fish, but no one buys any fish to throw, so they get kind of irritated. :) Next is a picture at the Flight Museum with one of the cool airplanes. (I know, like Flight Museum is such a hard name to remember (see previous post) but I thought it was a more unique name than that) Lastly, we have Robert at the Science Museum (again, a simple name I simply couldn't remember) sitting at a table that makes him look miniature. I think the idea was to instead of scaling down the table and chairs, they were so big it made it look like you were scaled down instead or something like that. I just love it because Robert looks like the little kid he always acts like. :)

No comments: